Tablets are all the rage these days from Apple to Android, and even to Windows, but not all tablets are created equal. In fact, even though these deals will give you the best savings, if you're not literate in the language of tablets, or aren't sure what you want, take a look at our "What is the Best Tablet?", if not press forward into deal-land â€” the best of them are here.
1. Target's iPad Air Wi-Fi 16GB - $479 (With $100 Target Gift Card)
It's the hottest gift of the season and clocking in at an effective cost of $379, you just can't beat it. This thing is going to fly off shelves, be sure to get to Target early if you want this for you and yours.
2. Microsoft Surface, 10" Screen, 32GB HD, 4GB Ram, Quad-Core Processor â€” $199 (Keyboard Needed)
It's a Surface. It's not an iPad, but it's also worth more than $199. 32gb of hard drive is a pittance, but you're not going to be able to use this thing to edit video anyway. At this price, it's the best tablet for the money. Still, if they run out, you'll be fine with our number one pick. See: What is the Best Tablet? (Hint it's $20 more and runs Android)
3. Wal-Mart's TouchSmart Laptop 14" 500GB HD, 4GB Ram - $278
This computer is like buying an iPad that is capable of so much more. With 500gb of hard drive, you can store plenty of movies, music, and applications. Plus, with the touch screen, you'll be able to use it for anything you would use a tablet for. Truly, a great deal from Wally-World.
4.Best Buy's Flex 8" Tablet Sale 8GB, Android, $79.99 - DOORBUSTER
5.Best Buy's Kindle Fire HD Sale, $99
6. Best Buy's Split x2 13.3" Tablet/Laptop i3, 4GB Ram - $499.99
7. Target's iPad 2 16GB Wi-Fi, $299 - $75 = $225 (in Target Gift Card)
8. Target's $80 Nook HD
9. Microsoft Surface RT 64GB Tablet - $379
10. Samsung Galaxy Tab 7", 8GB of Storage - $159