Kelly Osbourne was rushed to hospital today in LA after suffering a seizure, reports TMZ.
Here's what you need to know...
1. Osbourne Became Ill Around Midday
Osbourne was on stage filming her show Fashion Police when she turned to co-host Melissa Rivers to tell her that she didn't feel well. Seconds later Osbourne fell to the floor in a seizure.
2. It Happened in Front of a Live Studio Audience
Osbourne's show, Fashion Police was filmed in front of a live studio audience for the E! network. A quick thinking EMT who was sitting in the crowd came forward to help Kelly. The EMT covered her in blankets until 911 emergency responders arrived at the scene.
3. Osbourne Was Then rushed to Hospital
Kelly was taken swiftly to a local hospital, she was conscious while she was being transported.
4. Osbourne's Co-Host Joan Rivers Has Said That Kelly is Going to be Fine
Comedian Joan Rivers told TMZ that Kelly is going to be fine. Rivers clearly isn't overly concerned wit Osbourne's status tweeting a few minutes ago about a different show she's working on.
— Joan Rivers (@Joan_Rivers) March 7, 2013
5. Osbourne Has Struggled With Various Weight and Substance Abuse Problems in Recent Years