If you've got a few million dollars laying around and need some time to kill, why not set up your own super car race in the desert? Sounds like a fun way to spend and afternoon, right? Considering that these cars cost more than most people will ever make in a lifetime, a super car race in the desert isn't an option for the average person. Automobile Magazine's Jason Cammisa was lucky enough to witness a Bugatti Veyron, Lamborghini Aventador, Lexus LFA, and McLaren MP4-12C duke it out on the open road for top bragging rights.
Stories You Need to Know
- Malaysian Airlines Flight MH370: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know
- Celebrate Women: International Women’s Day Photos From Around the Globe
- Brigadier General Jeffery Sinclair: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know
- PHOTOS: Austin Sachs, Accused of Killing His Wealthy O.C. Parents
- Ashton Sachs: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know
- American Apparel’s New Ad Features Breasts ‘Made in Bangladesh’
- Ebony Wilkerson: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know
- WATCH: Pistorius’ Ex Testifies He Slept With Guns & Pointed Them at Her
- International Women’s Day Google Doodle: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know
- Ex-Detroit Lion Named by Source in Murder-for-Hire Probe: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Kn...
- LISTEN: Big Boi, Common & Others Make Game of Thrones Mix Tape
- READ: Edward Snowden Sends Testimony on Spying to EU Parliament
Bugatti Veyron vs Lamborghini Aventador
Published:3:10 pm EDT, May 22, 2012| Updated:3:12 pm EDT, May 22, 2012|
By Heavy Staff
By Heavy Staff
Sign up for Heavy's daily email and never miss out on our popular stories.
More Moto Video you need to know