If you've got a few million dollars laying around and need some time to kill, why not set up your own super car race in the desert? Sounds like a fun way to spend and afternoon, right? Considering that these cars cost more than most people will ever make in a lifetime, a super car race in the desert isn't an option for the average person. Automobile Magazine's Jason Cammisa was lucky enough to witness a Bugatti Veyron, Lamborghini Aventador, Lexus LFA, and McLaren MP4-12C duke it out on the open road for top bragging rights.
Stories You Need to Know
- Fracking: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know
- PHOTOS: Cranes Arrive As Rescue Continues at the Sunken Korean Ferry
- Porn Star Jessica Jensen Will Be on ‘Game of Thrones’: 5 Fast Facts You Need to K...
- Porn Star Samantha Bentley to Cameo on ‘Game of Thrones’: 5 Fast Facts You Need t...
- PHOTOS: Mohammed Whitaker, KC Highway Shooting Suspect
- PHOTOS: Christ’s Last Moments Re-enacted for Good Friday Around the World
- Captain Lee Joon-seok, Capsized Ferry Captain: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know
- Rescued Vice Principal From Capsized Korean Ferry Found Hanged: 5 Fast Facts You Need...
- Gabriel Garcia Marquez Dies at 87: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know
- Leaflet Asks Eastern Ukrainian Jews to Register: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know
- WATCH: NYC Subway Train Glides Safely Over Super Intoxicated Man
- Michael F. Egan III: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know
Bugatti Veyron vs Lamborghini Aventador
Published:3:10 pm EDT, May 22, 2012| Updated:3:12 pm EDT, May 22, 2012|
By Heavy Staff
By Heavy Staff
Sign up for Heavy's daily email and never miss out on our popular stories.
More Moto Video you need to know