If you've got a few million dollars laying around and need some time to kill, why not set up your own super car race in the desert? Sounds like a fun way to spend and afternoon, right? Considering that these cars cost more than most people will ever make in a lifetime, a super car race in the desert isn't an option for the average person. Automobile Magazine's Jason Cammisa was lucky enough to witness a Bugatti Veyron, Lamborghini Aventador, Lexus LFA, and McLaren MP4-12C duke it out on the open road for top bragging rights.
Stories You Need to Know
- Shelter-in-Place Reported at Point Loma Sub Base: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know
- Forest Fire Raging in South Jersey: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know
- Jerry Umanos, American Doctor Killed in Afghanistan: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know
- PHOTOS: Yankee Pitcher Michael Pineda Ejected For Hiding Pine Tar on His Neck
- Cops Seek Couple & 2-Year-Old Daughter After 7-Month-Old Found Dead
- Prince Charles’ Brother-in-Law Dies: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know
- WATCH: Michigan Man Receives One of First ‘Bionic Eyes’
- WATCH: Video Captures Unexplained ‘Ghost’ Running Through Bolivian Soccer Stadium
- #MyNYPD Hashtag Backfires: Pro-Cop Campaign Turns Into Exhibition of Brutality
- Vice’s Simon Ostrovsky Detained in Ukraine: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know
- PHOTOS: ‘Cowboy & Indian Alliance’ in an Earth Day Protest Against the Keystone X...
- LOOK: Google Doodle Unveils Special Earth Day Animals
Bugatti Veyron vs Lamborghini Aventador
Published:3:10 pm EDT, May 22, 2012| Updated:3:12 pm EDT, May 22, 2012|
By Heavy Staff
By Heavy Staff
Sign up for Heavy's daily email and never miss out on our popular stories.
More Moto Video you need to know