6. Winning = High Card Ratings
WriterParty.com noted that your chances of winning really depends on your overall card stats/ratings:
For the most part, though, your chance of winning depends on your rating, which is determined by the combined rating of all of your cards. Rack up the coins by participating in quick races until you have enough coins to buy silver decks, or use the free coins and Big Bucks offers to save up for both silver and gold decks. These decks will mostly contain Big Impact cards, but will often also contain drivers, pit crew members and parts for your car, which you can plug in to skyrocket your team rating.
7. Earn Big Bucks by Completing Events in High Rankings
Sometimes a number of event notices will pop up from time to time. Make sure you do really well in these events, since they'll line your pockets with a hella Big Bucks! You can also earn some of that sweet premium currency (Big Bucks) by placing really well in any of the cup rounds you participate in. Winning all four major cups will also nab you a nice offering of Big Bucks.
8. The Key to Improving Your Pit Time
Hot Head Games provided some info on how to get your pit time to a much improved level:
- Do you feel your pit crew isn't performing up to your standards? Collect better Pit Crew cards by opening up packs and boost their skills to improve their performance.
- Go to the Main Menu screen.
- Tap the GET CARDS button in the bottom right.
- Buy Bronze, Silver, Gold, or Big Driver card packs to obtain Pit Crew cards.
- Navigate to the MY TEAM menu to switch out and replace your current Pit Crew with your improved Crew.
- Boost your new Pit Crew with new skills to improve their performance in races.
9. Parts Chemistry Matters A Ton
When you have several car parts from the same manufacturer, a bonus perk gets added to your rides. If you equip any of your rides with four manufacturer parts together, your current car will earn the maximum parts chemistry bonus. Say hello to your new super upgraded car!
10. The Best and Fastest Method Towards More Big Bucks
WriterParty.com also posted up some advice for players who really want to pick up some more big bucks:
One of the quickest ways to earn big bucks is with the achievements that you complete during the challenges. Go to the challenges menu and you’ll see a button that says “achievements” pop up at the bottom of the screen. Tap on the achievements list to see what you have to do in order to complete each one. Swipe and scroll down to see even more achievements, as many of them can earn you 100-200 big bucks.
If you have any extra tips and cheats you'd like to contribute to fellow Big Win Racing players, throw them in the comments section!