RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. The Sweeney ticket giveaway (the “Contest”) is sponsored by Urban Geek Media. (“UGM”), 6 Kings Lane, Darlinghurst, NSW, 2010. The Contest is open to legal residents of Australia who are 16 years of age or older at the time of entry. Sponsor and HOYTS (“HOY”) (UGM and HOY collectively referred to herein as the “Promotion Entities”), and their respective employees, affiliates, parents, subsidiaries, and advertising and promotion agencies involved in the development, administration or fulfillment of the Contest, and the members of their immediate family defined as parents, children, siblings and spouse, wherever they reside and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate. The Contest starts on or about February 5th , 2013, 18:01 Eastern Standard Time (the “Contest Start Date”) and contest closes February 20th, 2013 at 23:59 Eastern Standard Time (the “Contest Close Date”).
2. HOW TO PLAY: Go to http://www.heavy.com/thesweeney during the contest period and follow the instructions provided for entry into the grand prize draw and a chance to win the Grand Prize (as described below). This is a game of skill competition and entries must be submitted prior to the Contest Close Date. Entries received after the Contest Close Date are ineligible and will not be included in the Grand Prize draw.
3. DRAW: On or about 26th February , 2013, 30 winners will be chosen by a UGM representative, each Entry (as described below) will be judged based on the following criteria: creativity and originality value (hereinafter “Judging Criteria”). The selected entrants will be contacted by phone and/or email within twenty-four (24) hours of the draw. If a selected entrant does not respond within twenty-four (24) hours of being contacted, he or she forfeits the prize and another entrant may, at the sole discretion of the Promotion Entities, be selected.
4. PRIZES: Thirty (30) Prizes are available. The Prize consists of (30) double passes to The Sweeney Movie HOY reserves the right to change the dates without prior notice. Inability to attend on these pre-selected dates will result in the prize automatically being forfeited without compensation. Prizes must be accepted as awarded, are non-transferable and non-redeemable for cash. No substitutions, except by UGM, who reserves the right to substitute a prize or any portion of a prize with a prize of equal or greater value. Contestants must correctly answer a skill-testing question without assistance and otherwise be in compliance with these rules in order to be declared a winner.
5. ODDS: The odds of winning the Grand Prize depend on the number of eligible on-line entries received.
6. ELIGIBILITY: The contest is open to any resident of Australia who is 16 years of age or older, who is not an employee, contractor, agent or representative of Promotion Entities, or their affiliates, agencies, distribution companies, and who is not an employee of the applicable provincial liquor license control boards and their licensees, retailers, or distributors (the “Government Agencies”), prize suppliers, the contest judge, or a member of the immediate family (parent, spouse, sibling, child) of, or domiciled with any of the foregoing persons. Residents of Tasmania and Northern Territory are eligible to enter, but are responsible for covering all travel and accommodation costs incurred travelling to an appointed state to see the movie. The Government Agencies are not connected with this contest in any manner whatsoever and are not liable in any way whatsoever in regard to any matter which relates to this contest. Grand Prize winner's guest must also be 18 years of age or older and otherwise eligible under these rules. To be eligible, participants must have online access with a valid e-mail address as of the date of their entry. If the identity of an entrant is disputed, the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry will be deemed to be the entrant. The individual assigned to the e-mail address by an online service provider, Internet access provider or other organization responsible for assigning the e-mail address for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address is considered the authorized account holder. An entrant may be required to provide the Promotion Entities with proof that she or he is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the winning entry.
7. RELEASE: Before the Grand Prize is awarded, winner and guest may be required to sign a declaration, publicity consent, waiver and release documents in a form acceptable to the Promotion Entities and the Government Agencies, releasing the Government Agencies, the Promotion Entities, and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, officers, employees and agents from all liability of any kind, including without limitation any loss, damage, injury (including personal injury) or expense, in connection with this contest or occurring as a result of the Prize being awarded. By participating in this Contest, all participants declare that they have read, understood and complied with the Contest rules, consent to the use of their name, biographical information and/or likeness for the purposes of advertising and promotion without further compensation, agree to abide by all decisions by the Promotion Entities (which are final), and agree to release and hold harmless the Promotion Entities, the Government Agencies, their affiliates, directors, officers, employees and agencies from any liability in connection with participating in this contest and/or any prize awarded. The Promotion Entities and their agents are not responsible for technical, hardware or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions including lost, misappropriated or corrupted entries, virus, worm or Trojan Horse damage or any other damage which may limit a participant's ability to participate in the Contest.
8. GENERAL: All entries become the property of the Promotion Entities and none shall be returned. The Promotion Entities are not responsible for entries that have been lost, tampered with or are ineligible. All decisions of the Promotion Entities shall be final. The Promotion Entities are not responsible for errors in the offer or administration of this contest, including but not limited to, errors in the advertising, the contest rules, the selection and announcement of the winners or the distribution of any prize. The Promotion Entities reserve the right to modify or terminate this contest at any time without notice to participants. This Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial, municipal and local laws. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY ALTER OR DAMAGE ANY ENTRY OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE PROMOTION ENTITIES RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DISQUALIFY SUCH ENTRANT OR INDIVIDUAL AND SEEK DAMAGES OR ANY OTHER REMEDY FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT OR INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.