We’re experiencing intermittent errors affecting the whole site and are working quickly to resolve it. Thanks for your patience.
— Tumblr (@tumblr) January 13, 2014
Tumblr, the Yahoo-owned blogging network, is down for some users according to an official tweet from the company.
Here's what you need to know:
1. The problems are affecting every facet of the company's blogging network.
2. News of the outage was confirmed by Tumblr at around 3:02 p.m. Eastern. The company have called the errors "intermittent."
3. Tumblr's network include 166 million blogs.
4. The company was bought by Yahoo in 2013 for $1.1 billion.
5. There is a blog for this instance, called "When Tumblr is Down."