The best deals at the best time of the seasons to buy. These are 17 Unbelievable Deals that are Worth Fighting the Crowd For. Of course, we're being flip, you shouldn't actually fight anyone, but it does happen every year, so be careful out there!
1. Target's iPad Air Wi-Fi 16GB - $479 (With $100 Target Gift Card)
The hottest gift at the season at a reduced price, but with a Targé gift card, now that's a deal.
2. Wal-Mart's 32" 720P HDTV - $98
Hundred buckos for a solid screen at a decent resolution. This thing is big enough to have friends over to watch and it costs less than a tank of gas (not quite, but getting there, right?)
3. Microsoft Surface, 10" Screen, 32GB HD, 4GB Ram, 4 Core Processor — $199 (Keyboard Needed)
Darn decent little tablet for $200. A decent amount of space and a lot of power, it'll make you and yours happy this Xmas day.
4. Best Buy - The Last of Us, Beyond:Two Souls, Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag, Battlefield 4 and Assorted Versions of Recent EA Sports Games - $35
Cheap Games, enough said.
5. Walmart's Smashing iPhone Deals
iPhone 5s is $189 with $100 Wal-Mart gift card, iPhone 5c is $46 with $100 gift card. Plus, you can trade in any phone for up to $300. This is just plain rational.
6. Target - Xbox 360 Kinect Bundle (With Copies of Kinect Sports Season Two and Kinect Adventures) - $190
Movement-based games are fun for the whole family, this is a reasonable price for a great product. Slow down on that Xbox one, wait a year and it'll be significantly cheaper!
Target's amazing bundle comes with a Kinect and two Kinect-compatible games.
7. Best Buy's Dope Trade-in Offer; Get $100 and Upgrade
Simple enough, not necessarily the best way to maximize your money (I'd sell NOW), but if you're stuck in a bind, this will open up some extra cash, and let's face it, you're not going to be able to sell any old stuff on Craigslist come Black Friday.
8. Sears.com Online Offer (Available Now) Seiki 50 inch 4k (Ultra HD Television) — $759
A 4K television at an affordable price, absolutely amazing. The technology to actually play 4k, however, is still gonna be a pit pricey. I recommend this for people who will be plugging it into a computer (best monitor ever), and not much else.
9. Wal-Mart's Nintendo 2DS — $100
An amazing handheld at a dirt-cheap price.
10. Wal-Mart - Call of Duty: Ghosts - $40
The hottest game of the season at a very reasonable price.
11. Target — Element, 50 inch, 1080P, $229
Amazing amount of screen for the money, this is the perfect TV to buy the kids.
12. Best Buy - Wii U bundle with New Super Mario Bros. U, New Super Luigi U, and two controllers - $320
The Wii U with some amazing games and two controllers at this price is perfect. This will make everyone in the family happy.
13. Wal-Mart's Samsung Mega — Get Paid $20
This is a great phone, and you get paid $20 in Wal-Mart gift card money to have it (with a two year contract). Definitely an amazing deal.
14. Wal-mart's 15.6" Laptop With Celeron Processor, 4GB Ram, Windows 8 - $177.99
Unreal value, this is a doorbuster so make sure you're there good and early.
15. Best Buy's Save $150 on all 15.4" Macbook Pro
Not the sexiest sounding thing, but this is still cheaper than notoriously stingy Apple.
16. Best Buy's Free Galaxy S4
If you're in the cell phone market, this is one of the best phones you can get.
17. Target — Samsung, 40 inch, 1080P, $397
Samsung makes a great TV. If you're all about color quality, picture, and a great looking TV, this is your best bet, even if it's not the cheapest out there.