Welcome to Siri 2.0
Apple's Keynote is going down as we speak. Here's all we know about the new Siri.
1. Siri Can Now Search Twitter and Wikipedia
2. The Interface is Now Translucent and Well, Sexy
3. The Display Soundwave is Way Cooler
4. You Can Pick a Male or Female Voice
Apple exec says Siri users will be able to pick a male voice or a female voice: http://t.co/x0dCX7sHOQ
— CNN Breaking News (@cnnbrk) September 10, 2013
The voice is allegedly higher quality now
— Chris O'Brien (@obrien) September 10, 2013
Many are holding out for a Morgan Freeman voice.
Can I vote for Morgan freeman as the male voice of Siri? Are we voting? Can that be a thing? #siri
— Reycie G. (@iReycie) September 10, 2013
5. No Word Yet On Fixing Pronunciation of Chipotle
The way Siri pronounces Chipotle is hilarious
— Rahim Jesani (@RahimJesani) September 10, 2013