If you run into @TheMattEspinosa on the internet, you may be asking for some greater context on why this kiddo has so many followers and so much attention, here's 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know about Matt Espinosa.
1. Matt or 'Matthew' Is Currently Trending on Twitter
The hashtag is #getMatthewTo200k, indicating that people are trying to get the number of his Twitter followers up. Many fans are tweeting in support of Matthew Espinosa saying things like:
— Anto Chaves (@GloriaAnto555) January 4, 2014
— MattPlzFollowMe?! (@Jasmine07Here) January 4, 2014
— Cam please follow!! (@madhardfangirls) January 4, 2014
2. Matt Espinosa Nearly Started a Riot at a Canadian Mall
Matt Espinosa goes to my school and started a riot at Tyson's omfg
— ¡chãrlotte! (@harryspicelatte) September 22, 2013
3. He Commands a Hefty Social Media Presence and Has 1.3M Vine Followers
Matt's biggest social media outlet is his Vine where he has risen to meteoric heights. His twitter is approaching 200k followers as earlier discussed, and his Instagram has 313k followers. Meantime, his YouTube has almost 100k.
Here's a collection of Matt's Funniest Vines:
4. He May Be Famous Because He Looks Like Bieber
5. He Played Football for his High School, Bishop Ireton
This page also indicates that he plays Lacrosse. Matt is clearly an individual with a broad range of talents and interests.