It's hard not to love Mom. Everything she does is laced with the best intentions and she's a constant source of love and entertainment. Take a moment to appreciate all that Mom does for you.
1. She catches the ball at the game and still holds on to you.
2. She makes the best party hats.
When you learn how to read, you'll enjoy that.
3. She makes the best out of a crummy situation.
4. She sends you the coolest care package when you're at college.
You'll be the most popular one in the dorm.
5. She makes cool clothes for you.
And she has a sense of humor about the ugly couch.
6. She knows how to handle uncooperative technology.
7. She's crafty with yarn.
If you're well-behaved, she'll make a delicious-looking bacon and eggs scarf for you.
8. She's quick to learn texting lingo.
9. She bakes cookies at Christmas.
10. She cleans your room for you.
11. She makes sure you get your vegetables.
12. She's so good at making puns.
13. She's always ready with a comeback.
14. She takes part in the fun.
15. She's one step ahead of the robber.
16. She's concerned about your health.
She may not have thought this one through.
17. She's got the coolest minivan.
18. Her quilts are the best.
19. She throws awesome birthday parties.
Also, she misses you when you're away at college.
20. She can almost use the camera on the phone.
21. She works hard at getting the Internet right.
22. She picks out nice underpants for you.
23. She's proud of you.
And she won't resort to a store-bought graduation card.
24. She's pretty cool.