A large fire that engulfed a 40-story apartment building in the capital of Russia's southern republic of Chechnya was finally extinguished early Thursday morning, reports RFERL.org.
An electrical short circuit is reportedly the most likely cause of the fire in the newly built and vacant skyscraper in Gronzy. The building, which boasts the world's biggest clock, was built to showcase the revival of Gronzy after years of civil war.
Fortunately, no casualties were reported in the fire.
Check out a video of the blaze above!
Respond to this