‘Twilight’ Star Ashley Greene’s Condo Goes Up in Flames, Killing Dog

Published:5:14 pm EDT, March 22, 2013| Updated:10:00 am EDT, March 26, 2013|
By

Ashley Greene's Condo

Ashley Greene's West Hollywood condo went up in flames this morning after neighbors heard glass exploding on the third floor of the building. According to TMZ, the Twilight star along with her boyfriend and her brother managed to escape as firefighters arrived to hose down the fire.

But at least one of her two dogs is dead.

Ashley Greene and her two guests were sleeping in the apartment when her sofa caught fire. TMZ said that five people were being treated, some with minor injuries with others suffering burns. Ashley and her unnamed boyfriend made it out of the building covered in soot. At least 10 firetrucks with 55 firefighters battled the blaze.

Condo Up in Smoke

LAFD Inspector Johnson told RadarOnline that the firemen were dispatched to the Granville Towers apartment around 9:50 a.m.:

We have reports of two patrons that were burned, so they were treated by the paramedics and sent to the hospital.

Ashley Greene's Dog

Ashley's boyfriend and brother were reportedly coming in and out of the apartment trying to rescue two of her dogs from the fire. According the the NY Post, both of the dogs died after one was found under the bed while the other was sent to an animal hospital to check on its health. However, Inspector Johnson said there were no reports of any pets harmed.

After more than 15 minutes, the fire was put out at 10:07 a.m.

The apartment building has been known for housing stars like Marilyn Monroe, Mickey Rourke and Portia de Rossi.

Respond to this

More Entertainment you need to know