Man Catches On Fire From Cell Phone Battery Exploding

Published:5:51 pm EDT, February 7, 2013| Updated:10:54 pm EDT, February 7, 2013|
By

When a man was walking around this past weekend, he caught on fire due to his cell phone exploding. The man suffered from second degree burns just from having his Samsung cell phone in his trousers. Incidents like this occur due to the lithium-ion batteries, which are found in most electronics. These batteries have been known for rare occasions of overheating, exploding, or catching on fire. According to the Associated Press, this is the second time where an incident like this has happened in South Korea, where Samsung’s HQ is located.

Related Items , ,

Respond to this

More Tech you need to know