Well, here's a first â€” First Lady Michelle Obama will be releasing a rap album next month as part of her Letâ€™s Move! initiative, which fights against obesity in America. Although Mrs. Obama will not be singing on any of the recordings, the album will feature a slew of famous appearances. The album, titled Songs for a Healthier America, will be released by Partnership for a Healthier America
Here's the track list, via the Washington Examiner:
1. â€śU R What You Eatâ€ť f/ Salad Bar (Matisyahu, Ariana Grande, Travis Barker)
2. â€śEverybodyâ€ť f/ Jordin Sparks, Doug E. Fresh, Dr. Oz, Ryan Beatty, Hip Hop MD
3. â€śLetâ€™s Moveâ€ť f/ Doug E. Fresh, Artie Green, Chauncey Hawkins
4. â€śJust Believeâ€ť featuring Ashanti, Gerry Gunn, Artie Green, Robbie Nova
5. â€śVeggie Luvâ€ť f/ Monifah and J Rome
6. â€śHip Hop FEETâ€ť f/ DMC and Artie Green
7. â€śStrongerâ€ť f/ Shayna Steele, Jeremy Jordan, Our Time Theater kids, and E-Street Band guitarist Nils Lofgren
8. â€śGive Myself a Tryâ€ť f/ Ryan Beatty
9. â€śJump Upâ€ť f/ Brady Rymer and the Little band that Could
10. â€śHip Hop LEANâ€ť f/ Artie Green
11. â€śPass the Rockâ€ť f/ Iman Schumpert and Artie Green
12. â€śGood Livingâ€ť f/ Ashton Jones
13. â€śBeautifulâ€ť f/ Daisy Grant and Artie Green
14. â€śChange the Gameâ€ť f/ The Happiness Club, featuring Naledge
15. â€śWanna Jump (Letâ€™s Move)â€ť f/ Paul Burch
16. â€śMother May Iâ€ť f/ Amelia Robinson
17. â€śWe Like Vegetablesâ€ť f/ Los Barkers!
18. â€śGet Up Sit Upâ€ť f/ Babi Floyd
19. â€śOne Step Forwardâ€ť f/ Samite
The album will feature future hits like "Veggie Luv" and "We Like Vegetables."
According to Politico, 10 music videos will be released and distributed to schools throughout America. The program will start with schools in New York City before circulating to other major cities.