Former New York Knicks star Baron Daivis claims he was abducted by aliens two weeks ago while driving through the desert from Las Vegas to Los Angeles, reports the New York Daily News.
The basketball player told hosts of The Champs Podcast that he was driving in the early morning hours when the incident happened.
“I was, um, on my way from Vegas here to L.A.,” Davis said on the episode that aired Thursday. "I see this light and it’s a big a--truck. And I said, oh f--k this is going to be traffic. Driving, driving and the next thing you know there’s a steel thing and these crazy looking people – half human, half ugly-looking mother f-----s. They were poking me on the nose, looking at my eyes, they had my hands tied and the next thing you know I was in Montabello dude, burning rubber on the way back to L.A. at 4 o’clock in the morning."
Despite the hosts disbelief, Davis sounded very serious throughout the whole story and said he couldn't explain how he traveled so far so fast. Baron said he was so shaken up after the abduction that he had to stop at a nearby In N Out Burger to calm his nerves.
Overall, Davis said the experience wasn't all that bad.
"I don’t think it was an abduction cause now I am sharper and s--t," he said. "I am retaining information."
Davis' rep did not respond for a comment on Friday, but the star said he has a book coming out on the whole alien experience.
Respond to this