You already know the story of Mr. White (Harvey Keitel), Mr. Orange (Tim Roth), Mr. Pink (Steve Buscemi), Mr. Blonde (Michael Madsen), Mr. Blue (Eddie Bunker), Mr. Brown (Quentin Tarantino), Nice Guy Eddie (Chris Penn) and Joe Cabot (Lawrence Tierney), don't you? Chances are it's a story you've revisited many times since Reservoir Dogs first introduced us to the King of the Cinema of Cool. Tarantino's debut film is a brutal, brilliant masterpiece that's at least as good as his somewhat more celebrated follow-up, Pulp Fiction; it also remains one of his most quotable films, with many of the Dogs-isms provided by Buscemi's excitable Mr. Pink, a thief who doesn't believe in tipping. It's probably been a little while since you watched Michael Madsen's menacing Mr. Blonde torture a cop to the tune of Stealers Wheel's "Stuck in the Middle," so why not revisit the ultraviolent magic right now?
Tech You Need to Know
- How to Watch Adam Savage Speak at SXSW 2014
- How to Watch Neil deGrasse Tyson at SXSW 2014
- How to Create and Share Word Files and Spreadsheets Using Google Drive
- WIN: Apple’s iPad Mini With Retina Display!
- Vine Bans Porn: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know
- Google Play Store Celebrates Second Birthday With App Sales & Discounts on Games
- Tickle App Is Not Real: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know
- Samsung’s Milk Music Streaming Service: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know
- How to Block Unwanted Facebook Posts
- The ‘Real’ Satoshi Nakamoto: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know
- How to Setup GoogolPlex and Let Siri Access Your Apps
- WATCH: Satoshi Nakamoto Denies Creating Bitcoin
- How to Take a Mac Screenshot in 3 Ways
- Top 5 Android App Updates You Need to Know About
- Top 5 Best Oculus Rift Virtual Reality Videos
New On Netflix: Reservoir Dogs
Published:10:45 am EDT, June 13, 2011| Updated:9:55 am EDT, September 26, 2011|
By Bryan Enk
By Bryan Enk
Sign up for Heavy's daily email and never miss out on our popular stories.
More Netflix you need to know