"Hasta la vista, baby." "Say hello to my little friend." "This is Sparta!" Nothing tops off a good impending death scene in the movies like a killer one-liner. This supercut of pre-mortem one-liners brings together some of the most famous deadly goodbyes in cinema.
Tech You Need to Know
- How to Watch the 2014 TED Talks From the Comfort of Your Own Home
- Top 5 Best New Dating Apps for iPhone & Android
- WATCH: Video Guide to New Features in iOS 7.1
- Top 5 Best Features in the New iOS 7.1
- iOS 7.1 Secret & Hidden Features: ‘Switch Control,’ New Siri & More
- TED Talks 2014: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know
- Yik Yak Chat App: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know
- iOS 7.1 Released: When & How You Can Download It
- People Selling Organs on Facebook: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know
- WIN: Apple’s iPad Mini With Retina Display!
- Neil Young’s PonoMusic: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know
- ‘True Detective’ Finale Causes HBO Go Crash: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know
- How to Watch Adam Savage Speak at SXSW 2014
- How to Watch Neil deGrasse Tyson at SXSW 2014
- How to Create and Share Word Files and Spreadsheets Using Google Drive
Deadly One-Liners Supercut
Published:7:35 am EDT, June 19, 2012| Updated:12:35 pm EDT, June 19, 2012|
By Joel Stice
By Joel Stice
Sign up for Heavy's daily email and never miss out on our popular stories.
More Movie Scenes you need to know