Kevin Spacey's Trigger Street Productions teamed up with Jameson Irish Whiskey to form the Jameson First Shot international film competition to help discover talented new screenwriters and directors. The winning filmmaker of each country has their film made into a short film starring the film competition's head honcho, Kevin Spacey. The Ventriloquist is the first place winner of the US division by screenwriter Benjamin Leavitt. The short is drama / comedy centers around a man who depends a little too much on his wooden sidekick, and it's definitely worth the 10 minute running time.
Tech You Need to Know
- ‘True Detective’ Finale Causes HBO Go Crash: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know
- How to Watch Adam Savage Speak at SXSW 2014
- How to Watch Neil deGrasse Tyson at SXSW 2014
- How to Create and Share Word Files and Spreadsheets Using Google Drive
- WIN: Apple’s iPad Mini With Retina Display!
- Vine Bans Porn: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know
- Google Play Store Celebrates Second Birthday With App Sales & Discounts on Games
- Tickle App Is Not Real: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know
- Samsung’s Milk Music Streaming Service: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know
- How to Block Unwanted Facebook Posts
- The ‘Real’ Satoshi Nakamoto: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know
- How to Setup GoogolPlex and Let Siri Access Your Apps
- WATCH: Satoshi Nakamoto Denies Creating Bitcoin
- How to Take a Mac Screenshot in 3 Ways
- Top 5 Android App Updates You Need to Know About
Published:9:06 am EDT, June 5, 2012| Updated:10:07 am EDT, June 5, 2012|
By Joel Stice
By Joel Stice
Sign up for Heavy's daily email and never miss out on our popular stories.
More Heavy you need to know