As much as I want to hate the new Total Recall movie and bash Hollywood for remaking movies that don't need to be remade, the second trailer does look pretty sweet. Maybe there's a little too much CGI, but it is the future and the flying cars and virtual landscapes do need to look, well, virtual. Plus, we get the promise of the three-boobed bar skank. The film stars Colin Farrell, Kate Beckinsale, Jessica Biel, Bryan Cranston and opens August 3rd.
Tech You Need to Know
- How to Watch Adam Savage Speak at SXSW 2014
- How to Watch Neil deGrasse Tyson at SXSW 2014
- How to Create and Share Word Files and Spreadsheets Using Google Drive
- WIN: Apple’s iPad Mini With Retina Display!
- Vine Bans Porn: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know
- Google Play Store Celebrates Second Birthday With App Sales & Discounts on Games
- Tickle App Is Not Real: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know
- Samsung’s Milk Music Streaming Service: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know
- How to Block Unwanted Facebook Posts
- The ‘Real’ Satoshi Nakamoto: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know
- How to Setup GoogolPlex and Let Siri Access Your Apps
- WATCH: Satoshi Nakamoto Denies Creating Bitcoin
- How to Take a Mac Screenshot in 3 Ways
- Top 5 Android App Updates You Need to Know About
- Top 5 Best Oculus Rift Virtual Reality Videos
Kate Beckinsale “Gives Good Wife” in Total Recall Trailer #2
Published:4:11 pm EDT, June 28, 2012| Updated:1:15 pm EDT, July 19, 2012|
By Joel Stice
By Joel Stice
Sign up for Heavy's daily email and never miss out on our popular stories.
More Movie Trailers you need to know