The first red-band trailer for The Man with the Iron Fists is here, and it's bloody. It's also exactly what you’d expect a kung fu movie with Quentin Tarantino, Eli Roth and Russell Crowe to be. The martial arts flick is the directorial debut by RZA, so look for some Wu-Tang influence as well. Set in feudal China the movie centers on a village blacksmith who must pick up the sword to defend his people. The trailer gives us the violence that Quentin Tarantino and Eli Roth are both known for in all of it's vibrant, eye-ball gouging glory, along with a fair amount of sex. Lucy Liu and Jamie Chung round out the kung-fu bloodbath that's expected to open later this year.
Tech You Need to Know
- Top 5 Best iPhone Apps of March 2014
- WIN: Apple’s iPad Mini With Retina Display!
- WATCH: iPhone Air Concept Video – Is This the New iPhone 6?
- WATCH: Amazing iPhone 6 Concept Video Predicts New Features
- Craziest iPhone 6 Features: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know
- iPhone 6 Price & Release Date: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know
- WATCH: President Obama Introduces COSMOS: A Spacetime Odyssey
- Katie Couric Tumblr Interview With Bloomberg: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know
- How to Watch the 2014 TED Talks From the Comfort of Your Own Home
- Top 5 Best New Dating Apps for iPhone & Android
- WATCH: Video Guide to New Features in iOS 7.1
- Top 5 Best Features in the New iOS 7.1
- iOS 7.1 Secret & Hidden Features: ‘Switch Control,’ New Siri & More
- TED Talks 2014: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know
- Yik Yak Chat App: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know
Blood Rains in The Man With the Iron Fists
Published:11:22 am EDT, June 29, 2012| Updated:9:57 am EDT, July 2, 2012|
By Heavy Staff
By Heavy Staff
Sign up for Heavy's daily email and never miss out on our popular stories.
More Movie Trailers you need to know