A team of researchers set out to prove the theory that ghosts only exists in the human mind if you believe in them, but the research project takes twist when those beliefs start resulting in dead bodies. We've seen this sorta thing before, but what hasn't been already done in horror movies these days. The trailer offers some hope of maybe a few decent scares.
Tech You Need to Know
- How to Watch the 2014 TED Talks From the Comfort of Your Own Home
- Top 5 Best New Dating Apps for iPhone & Android
- WATCH: Video Guide to New Features in iOS 7.1
- Top 5 Best Features in the New iOS 7.1
- iOS 7.1 Secret & Hidden Features: ‘Switch Control,’ New Siri, & More
- TED Talks 2014: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know
- Yik Yak Chat App: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know
- iOS 7.1 Released: When & How You Can Download It
- People Selling Organs on Facebook: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know
- WIN: Apple’s iPad Mini With Retina Display!
- Neil Young’s PonoMusic: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know
- ‘True Detective’ Finale Causes HBO Go Crash: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know
- How to Watch Adam Savage Speak at SXSW 2014
- How to Watch Neil deGrasse Tyson at SXSW 2014
- How to Create and Share Word Files and Spreadsheets Using Google Drive
Published:10:09 am EDT, May 29, 2012| Updated:10:52 am EDT, May 29, 2012|
By Joel Stice
By Joel Stice
Sign up for Heavy's daily email and never miss out on our popular stories.
More Movie Trailers you need to know