"Nothing good ever comes out of a Texas pond." Those words go ignored and of course result in a river of razor teethed feeding machines. There's a few things we can learn from the original Piranha and the latest re-boot. First off, never listen to the local resort director, he's only going to get you killed and end up fish food himself. Secondly, be weary of attractive co-eds. Sure, one or two of them might live, but the majority of them will not. Piranha 3DD hits theaters June 1st.
Tech You Need to Know
- How to Watch Adam Savage Speak at SXSW 2014
- How to Watch Neil deGrasse Tyson at SXSW 2014
- How to Create and Share Word Files and Spreadsheets Using Google Drive
- WIN: Apple’s iPad Mini With Retina Display!
- Vine Bans Porn: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know
- Google Play Store Celebrates Second Birthday With App Sales & Discounts on Games
- Tickle App Is Not Real: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know
- Samsung’s Milk Music Streaming Service: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know
- How to Block Unwanted Facebook Posts
- The ‘Real’ Satoshi Nakamoto: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know
- How to Setup GoogolPlex and Let Siri Access Your Apps
- WATCH: Satoshi Nakamoto Denies Creating Bitcoin
- How to Take a Mac Screenshot in 3 Ways
- Top 5 Android App Updates You Need to Know About
- Top 5 Best Oculus Rift Virtual Reality Videos
Piranha Grindhouse Trailer and TV Spot
Published:7:33 am EST, May 23, 2012| Updated:4:14 pm EST, May 22, 2012|
By Joel Stice
By Joel Stice
Sign up for Heavy's daily email and never miss out on our popular stories.
More Movie Trailers you need to know