Gritty cop movies are nothing new, but every now and again one comes along that seems worthy of a little attention. From the trailer, End of Watch may just have the cojones to push itself ahead of the pack. A little bit Training Day with maybe a touch of Colors, paired up with a Mexican drug cartel plot, and you've got what looks like one hell of an awesome cop drama.
Tech You Need to Know
- How to Watch the 2014 TED Talks From the Comfort of Your Own Home
- Top 5 Best New Dating Apps for iPhone & Android
- WATCH: Video Guide to New Features in iOS 7.1
- Top 5 Best Features in the New iOS 7.1
- iOS 7.1 Secret & Hidden Features: ‘Switch Control,’ New Siri, & More
- TED Talks 2014: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know
- Yik Yak Chat App: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know
- iOS 7.1 Released: When & How You Can Download It
- People Selling Organs on Facebook: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know
- WIN: Apple’s iPad Mini With Retina Display!
- Neil Young’s PonoMusic: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know
- ‘True Detective’ Finale Causes HBO Go Crash: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know
- How to Watch Adam Savage Speak at SXSW 2014
- How to Watch Neil deGrasse Tyson at SXSW 2014
- How to Create and Share Word Files and Spreadsheets Using Google Drive
End of Watch
Published:7:40 am EDT, May 11, 2012| Updated:9:25 am EDT, May 11, 2012|
By Heavy Staff
By Heavy Staff
Sign up for Heavy's daily email and never miss out on our popular stories.
More Movie Trailers you need to know