Step 1: Be F1 racing legend David Coulthard. What's that you say, you're not David Coulthard? Tough luck. Well, then the next best thing would be watching David Coulthard catch a golf ball with a car going at 180mph. Golf pro Jake Shepherd collaborated with David on this stunt using a Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG Roadster to set a world record for furthest golf shot caught in a moving car. Put that in your book, Guinness!
Stories You Need to Know
- Cops Seek Couple & 2-Year-Old Daughter After 7-Month-Old Found Dead
- Prince Charles’ Brother-in-Law Dies: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know
- WATCH: Michigan Man Receives One of First ‘Bionic Eyes’
- WATCH: Video Captures Unexplained ‘Ghost’ Running Through Bolivian Soccer Stadium
- #MyNYPD Hashtag Backfires: Pro-Cop Campaign Turns Into Exhibition of Brutality
- Vice’s Simon Ostrovsky Detained in Ukraine: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know
- PHOTOS: ‘Cowboy & Indian Alliance’ in an Earth Day Protest Against the Keystone X...
- LOOK: Google Doodle Unveils Special Earth Day Animals
- WATCH: Brian Williams Rapping ‘Gin & Juice’ in Tonight Show Montage
- Louis van Gaal: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know
- Earth Day: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know
- Palcohol, Powdered Alcohol: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know
How to Catch a Golf Ball with a Mercedes
Published:2:41 pm EDT, June 21, 2012| Updated:2:41 pm EDT, June 21, 2012|
By Heavy Staff
By Heavy Staff
Sign up for Heavy's daily email and never miss out on our popular stories.
More Moto Video you need to know