Step 1: Be F1 racing legend David Coulthard. What's that you say, you're not David Coulthard? Tough luck. Well, then the next best thing would be watching David Coulthard catch a golf ball with a car going at 180mph. Golf pro Jake Shepherd collaborated with David on this stunt using a Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG Roadster to set a world record for furthest golf shot caught in a moving car. Put that in your book, Guinness!
Stories You Need to Know
- Malaysian Airlines Flight MH370: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know
- Celebrate Women: International Women’s Day Photos From Around the Globe
- Brigadier General Jeffery Sinclair: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know
- PHOTOS: Austin Sachs, Accused of Killing His Wealthy O.C. Parents
- Ashton Sachs: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know
- American Apparel’s New Ad Features Breasts ‘Made in Bangladesh’
- Ebony Wilkerson: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know
- WATCH: Pistorius’ Ex Testifies He Slept With Guns & Pointed Them at Her
- International Women’s Day Google Doodle: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know
- Ex-Detroit Lion Named by Source in Murder-for-Hire Probe: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Kn...
- LISTEN: Big Boi, Common & Others Make Game of Thrones Mix Tape
- READ: Edward Snowden Sends Testimony on Spying to EU Parliament
How to Catch a Golf Ball with a Mercedes
Published:2:41 pm EST, June 21, 2012| Updated:2:41 pm EST, June 21, 2012|
By Heavy Staff
By Heavy Staff
Sign up for Heavy's daily email and never miss out on our popular stories.
More Moto Video you need to know