Dragon City Mobile employs players as the offical caretakers of a floating dragon utopia. Discovering all new manners of dragons, training them for battle and breeding them with other players across the world. There's over 100 different dragons to get in your roost and manage accordingly.
It can be overwhelming at times when it comes to managing all the elemental dragons that you'll come across. With these top 10 tips/tricks/cheats, we hope you'll have a better understanding of how to build the strongest dragons imaginable.
1. Make Sure You Know About All the Elemental Dragons
Each dragon in the game fits under a specific elemental class. Check out the list below so you know exactly what elements exist:
2. There Are Other Types of Dragons Besides Elemental Ones
Along with Elemental Dragons, there are three other classifications of dragons you need to be knowledgeable about. Along with these other types, we'll list a few examples of those dragon types:
- Hybrid Dragons: Juggernaut Dragon, Hot Metal Dragon
- Rare Hybrid: Cool Fire Dragon, Leviathan Dragon
- Legend: Crystal Dragon, Mirror Dragon
- Exclusive: Thor Dragon, Great White Dragon
3. Set Lower Times for Food if You're Low on Gold
Harvesting food for your dragons takes some time and a lot of your gold currency. The longer time you spend harvesting your grub, the more money it costs to finish. Choose foods that take less time to harvest, such as dragon balls and hot dragon chili's, if you're harvesting on a tight budget. When your pockets are a little more fuller, then you can spend some money on spike balls and star shines.
4. The Basics Behind The Habitat System
You can place any of your dragons in different habitats and start to net you more gold per minute. All of the habitats that are available focus on different elements which generate different amounts of gold. Place your elemental dragons with similiar elemental crystals to gain 20-percent more gold per minute. Match up your dragons with the crystal element that matches them if you can.
5. Make Sure You Know About All The Dragon Transformations
Dragon City Mobile's official page listed all the different stages of evolving dragons:
1. Egg – In this form the dragon is still in its egg stage that means he hasn’t hatched or seem the world around them.
2. Baby – The baby stage is one of the cutest stage of your dragon designs. Because in this stage the dragon is in its Dark Icest form and patiently awaits you to return to their habitat for feeding!
3. Teen – The teenage dragon is a bit more difficult to handle but now they can battle against other dragons and become even stronger and even help you through your game.
4. Adult – This is the final stage for the dragon. Becoming an Adult means the dragons will have stronger attacks and be able to win against many battles in your game.
6. So How Does The Training System Work?
BBGSite.com explained the benefits of placing your dragons in the training center:
This training center will give any level 15 dragons new moves. Note: you'll need the Magic Temple to surpass the limit of level 10. The training moves are stronger compared to common moves and the learning moves process takes up to 48 hours. It's not necessary to replace all moves but just replace similar element of attacks with trained moves e.g. replace earth attacks with earth attacks in training moves list and also remember which attack is the strongest. When you choosing the moves, it should show how much of a % increase in damage it has. Always attack in combat by using the highest damage % attack in case you don't remember what's the weakness of your opponent's dragon.
7. Use Your Gems to Purchase the Ultra Breeding Tree
BBGSite.com also posted some tips on the best way to earn gems and what you should ultimately spend it on:
Even though you can play as a free user, you still have to buy gems. However, every time you level up (not your dragon), the game gives you gems. Try ignoring the the quests that ask you to speed up the harvesting or breeding process. The winning league also grants you extra gems. Finish a collection of dragons in the dragon book and you can claim gems as well. The ultra breeding tree will help you reach the following goals faster. Remember to upgrade hatchery to enable the hatching of two eggs simultaneously.
8. Here's All The Breeding Methods You Need to Know
Breeding helps you reproduce dragons and birth new ones. You can spend your gems on dragon eggs to speed up the breeding process, but the following methods below also you breed easier:
- Complete any collections in the Dragon Book
- Earn more dragons by through combat and earning
- Sell hatched dragons in order to earn more gens and experience
9. Check Out These Methods That Will Earn You More Gold
PCGamerTips.Blogspot.com posted up some tips that should get you more gold:
- Daily Logins: Every time you log in consecutively, for 5 days, you get a reward.You can get a total of 1500 gold in just 3 days. So try to log in consecutively as much as you can.
- Upgrading Habitats: Upgrading your habitats is one of the most important things to do if you want more gold. Each habitat has a gold limit, and upgrading them increases the amount of gold each habitat can hold. It also increases the amount of dragons can be hold in it. Upgrading habitats costs a lot of gold, but you'll get it back.
- Expansions: You want to spend gold on expansions in Dragon City. Buying expansions will give you more room to build whatever you want. You could build more habitats, which would be a great choose if your poor.
10. Here's How to Breed a Bonafide Golden Dragon!
The video walkthrough above will showcase the best method to produce a Golden Dragon.
If you have any extra tips and cheats you'd like to contribute to fellow Dragon City Mobile players, throw them in the comments section!
Respond to this