Call of Duty: Strike Team combines the best aspects of the long running console FPS - Call of Duty. The military battlefield your missions take place on will let you take on the action from a first-person perspective, as well as a top down third-person view for your tactical moves.
Involving yourself in all of this mobile game's hectic missions will entail all manners of choosing the right loadouts and making sure you're armed soldiers are the most cohesive squad. The top tips/tricks/cheats are needed for players who want to master the in's and out's of this explosive mobile release.
1. Choose The Loadout That Works for You
Take a few moments to select the right loadout that matches your play style before heading out for every mission. Each classes title is self-explanatory and easy to match up with how you like to approach the battlefield. Sneaky players who like to be outfitted with silenced weaponry should choose the Stealth class, while those who prefer a little bit of mayhem in their gameplay should rock with the Assault class.
2. Check Out The Unlocked Weapons Discovered So Far
VideoGamesBlogger.com discovered some of the guns that can be unlocked through the game's many missions:
1. AP-96 — How To Unlock: Included in the Balanced Package that you can buy with Tokens.
2. Assault Shield
4. Ballista — How To Unlock: Reach XP Level 13.
5. HAMR — How To Unlock: Reach XP Level 25.
6. KSG — Available from the start of the game.
7. LSAT — Available from the start of the game.
8. M1216 — How To Unlock: Reach XP Level 7.
9. M8A1 — How To Unlock: Reach XP Level 19.
11. QBB LSW
12. SS-23K — How To Unlock: Included in the Assault Package that you can buy with Tokens.
13. SVU-AS — Available from the start of the game.
14. Type 25 — Available from the start of the game.
15. XPR-50 — How To Unlock: Included in the Stealth Package that you can buy with Tokens.
3. Shut Off Any Alarm Systems
Whenever you see any red lights flashing as you're in the tactical overhead view, this means that an alarm system is currently present. You don't want to place you squad in harm's way and have the alarm alert enemies to their location. Take out any enemies in the area first and then proceed to deactivating the alarm system. Your team will thank you for it.
4. Here's A Walkthrough for Team Mission 1
The video walkthrough you'll see above should offer beginning players some methods towards beating it more efficiently.
5. And Here's A Walkthrough for Team Mission 2
This second video walkthrough is ripe with great gameplay tips for completing your second mission.
6. Walking is Much Safer Than Running
Walking and taking a stealthier approach is a better way to attack missions than running all willy-nilly. Stay blue and keep it stealthy instead of going red and getting show down much quicker.
7. Use Your Call of Duty Account for Extra Perks
Anyone with a Call of Duty account just how beneficial it can be towards the progress you'll mount up during this game. For anyone who doesn't know, maybe these mentions will make you want to get an account - bonus currency for competing in special daily challenges, free daily rewards and cloud saving capabilities for all devices that you play this game on.
8. Take on Social Challenges to Earn More Money
Modojo.com provided a few tips on how to get some extra money:
You can earn a good amount of money in each mission, but it never hurts to add a little more. You can do this by sending Challenges to friends, where you can see how they fare on certain mission objectives compared to your best times. This is a great way to socially interact with others in the game, especially since there's no multiplayer component.
9. Always Search Out For Intel
Modojo.com also noted that players should search out for any Intel:
Keep an eye out for Intel. These little slips of paper can be found strewn throughout each level, with 48 to find in all. The more you locate, the closer you get to unlocking one of the game's Achievements. Just remember that you have to complete the mission for your progress - and Intel pick-ups - to be recorded.
10. Sparingly Use Your Claymore Mine's and Grenades
Be smart about your claymore and grenade usage. Only throw them out during intense, tough situations because you don't want to throw away too may tokens towards replacing them. Use your tokens more when it comes to upgrading your guns, armor and other perks.
If you have any extra tips and cheats you'd like to contribute to fellow Call of Duty: Strike Team players, throw them in the comments section!
Respond to this