Sponsored. Homeland Aftermath is a multiplatform transmedia campaign developed by Showtime in collaboration with the writers of Homeland. Coming off of the explosive Season 2 finale, Homeland Aftermath bridges the gap between seasons by analyzing the events of the finale bombing from the perspective of CNB, the faux media organization introduced in the series. In addition to setting up key Season 3 plot points and themes like the hunt for Brody and the political fallout around the CIA, it also acts as a retrospective to help reacquaint fans with where the show left off. In addition to the web site at www.HomelandAftermath.com, a 9 minute documentary style version of the experience is available via Showtime iTV, SHO OnDemand, and consumer video platforms.
Stories You Need to Know
- The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey Extended Edition: 5 Fast Facts I Learned From The P...
- Top 10 Android Puzzle Games of December 2013
- Christmas: All the Memes You Need to See
- Craig Morton NFL Lawsuit: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know
- LISTEN: 911 Calls Made in Jameis Winston Rape Allegations Case
- Austin Dillon to Drive No. 3 Car in Sprint Cup: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know
- Google Releases Its Android Device Manager App in the Play Store
- Maria Hanslovan: Photos of Andrew McCutchen’s Fiancee
- The 60 Best Official Movie Posters of 2013
- GALLERY: Behind the Scenes Pics of Obama, Bush, and Clinton Traveling to Mandela Fune...
- Best Christmas Gifts for Men 2013: Top 10 Gifts You Need to Know
- Maria Hanslovan: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know
Homeland Aftermath: The 12/12 Bombing
Published:1:00 am EST, September 24, 2013| Updated:5:17 pm EST, September 24, 2013|
By Heavy Staff
By Heavy Staff
More Featured you need to know