The upcoming WWE PPV is going to feature the demonic structure known as the Elimination Chamber. We're here to make sure you don't miss a thing, so here's all the full details on the PPV date, time location and the many different ways you can watch it. Check out our official WWE Elimination Chamber 2014 details listing below!
WWE Elimination Chamber is going down on February 23, 2014.
The official show start time is happening at 8 pm ET/5 pm PT. The live PPV Kickoff Show will begin streaming live at 7:30 pm ET/4:30 pm PT.
This PPV will be broadcasted live from the Target Center in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
How to Watch
- PPV Kickoff Show:
2. WWE App
3. YouTube (a Spanish language stream will be available)
4. WWE's Facebook page
5. WWE's Twitter page
6. WWE's Google+ page
7. WWE's Pheed page
8. WWE's Pinterest page
9. Samsung SMART TV's
* The PPV Kickoff live stream will feature the superstar panel of Mark Henry, Rey Mysterio and The Miz.
1. AT&T U-Verse TV - Channel 102 for SD or Channel 106 for HD
2. BrightHouse Networks
3. Cable One
4. Cablevision - Channel 550 for HD or Channel 551 for SD
6. Cox Communications
7. DIRECTV - Channel 121 for HD or Channel 122 for SD
8. Insight Digital Cable
13. Time Warner Cable
14. Verizon FIOS TV - Channel 1000 for SD or Channel 1001 for HD
2. iTunes (iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch)
3. Google Play (Android devices)
4. Amazon App Store (Kindle Fire and Android devices)
5. Windows 8 AppStore (Windows 8 mobile devices)
- Smart TV's
1. Samsung's 2012-2013 Smart TV's (SamsungApps)
- Gaming Consoles
1. PS3 (WWE App)