The original Anchorman provided enough memorable quotes to fill a bible! So long as that bible has really small pages, and you write the quotes in size 72 font.
Here’s your chance to brush up on the Anchorman 2 quotes of tomorrow, today! You better learn these quick, as your drunken bros will be shouting them at you in a little over a week. Between the quotes are pictures from the movie, because pictures are fun!
1. I killed 4 men in Okinawa. And that was two weeks ago.
-Network news lead anchor Mack Tannen explaining to Ron and Veronica why he’s retiring, listing all the many things he’s accomplished in his long life.
2. Who the hell is Julius Ceasar? You know I don’t follow the NBA!
3. Suicide makes you hungry, I don’t care what anybody says.
4. No offense, but you are a stupid asshole.
Curious about Anchorman 2? Read our review:
5. By the hymen of Olivia Newton-John!
6. I believe in two things: Chicken, and that the census is a way for the UN to make your children gay.
7. It doesn’t matter who’s fault the break-up was, I was stubborn, you were like a mentally ill whore from the 1800’s.
8. As the wise man once said: So?
9. I can always guess how many jellybeans are in a jellybean jar, even if I’m wrong.
10. Is that your foot between my legs? Oh, sorry, it was my hand.