So what I can take from the video is that a group of guys in Northern Ireland were attempting to scare their room mate, who was takaing a shower, by lighting a firework and throwing it into the bathroom.
But instead of landing safely in the middle area of the bathroom floor, the firework went straight into the toilet bowl, blowing it to smithereens.
Guys, you're probably not going to be getting your security deposit back on this one.
Hat tip to Joe.ie.
Know Anybody Who Likes Exploding Toilet Bowls? Then Share it!Share on Facebook Twitter Google+ Email
Respond to this