Seeking Advertising Operations Over Achievers
It’s time to start thinking about your future. Heavy is recruiting a highly motivated self-starter to join a dynamic and growing owned & operated publishing organization in a senior advertising operations role. The successful applicant will contribute to the organization by expanding revenues through operational excellence & client interaction, strategic thinking, problem solving and superior communication skills. This position is for energetic, upbeat over achievers.
Heavy is a growing Digital Media company that owns and operates a number of online video properties and represents an expanding network of online video destinations for young men. Heavy is looking for eager, hungry, entrepreneurs who want to make an impact by building a big online video business. If you are ready to join a team, make a significant contribution and enjoy the rewards, read on…
- To manage day-to-day ad operations and revenue optimization for campaigns on Heavy.com and Heavy’s other owned and operated properties.
- To work directly with the advertising sales team to maximize revenue opportunitiesand identify innovations.
- To work directly with technology and finance team to implement efficienciesthrough the deployment of technology and ad delivery best practices.
- To identify opportunities to grow Heavy’s overall business through your insight,experience and market knowledge.
Necessary Skills and Experience
- DFP and other third party AdTech experience
- Video serving AdTech experience
- 2 - 4 years Advertising Operations experience
- Mobile AdTech experience an advantage
- Demonstrate good inter-personal skills and above average communication skills
- Bachelors Degree