Every month, our boys over at InStash are going to tip us off to the ten awesomest consumer products on the market this month. These guys know their stuff. Let's get to it!
1. The Ostendo CRVD 43” Curved Display monitor delivers an impressive experience for office workers and gamers alike. Compatible to standard video cards and sporting 2880 x 900 resolution, this goes beyond HD and fully engages your sense of vision, peripherals included.
2. The Airquee Inflatable Pub grants this age-old guy wish: having a pub just outside your house. If you have 30 friends, this hangout allows you to entertain them in style. Aluminum framing will support a flat-screen TV for sporting events, and so long as the drinks keep coming, we doubt you’ll have a problem reaching capacity.
3. The 2010 iPods ask you to name your poison: Touch / Shuffle redesigns, or new sixth generation Nano. Heck, why not all three? Each boasts faster processors and longer battery life, and your choice from a variety of colors. Take your music library with you wherever you go. The new iPods will help you get there in style.
4. The 2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302 Laguna Seca (an update of the 1968 classic) gives you 440hp and 380 lb.-ft. of torque in a 5.0-litre V8 engine, which means you’ve got all the power and maneuverability you need to light up the open road and pick up hot hitchhikers just like you would in a beer commercial.
5. Sink the Bismarck Beer from BrewDog is the current champ when it comes to ABV content in your draught. At 41% alcohol, whiskey and vodka can’t hold a candle to it, and if it did, well let’s just say things could get mighty flammable. Go ahead. Try it. Sink the Bismarck. We dare you!